If you are graduate person in IT sphere with PLC knowledge, we are looking for you! Be part of the exciting projects where you will use your PLC skills and learn new techniques, methods while working with automation tools.
What we expect from you:
We expect you to become a reliable part of our team, collaborate with your team members and strive for doing high-quality work. Well provide you all the support you need to make it happen!
- knowledge in automation
- basic PLC skills
- C/ C + + programming language
Nice to have:
- ProfiNet and ProfiBus configuration skills
- Siemens software (Step7 or TIA Portal)
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree in IT/ Automation
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- True devotion to work
- Self-driven and proactive approach
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
- Good communication skills